Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We Were Featured!!


I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Etsy.com - but that is who Laurie and I have our website through. If you are not familiar with the site it is kind of like a giant craft fair online. I love it because you can always find really unique gifts. On Etsy's home page they have various items and sellers that they feature throughout the day. Yesterday our little ghost was featured!!! We were so excited! It brought a lot of traffic through the site. We are having so much fun with this and are really enjoying coming up with new creations each day. I just had to share our excitement and some of our favorite creations.

http://www.poshprincesscouture.etsy.com/


3 comments:

jennifer said...

all those costumes are sooo cute! i've got to check out your site!

Laura said...

Hey girl! Your stuff is so cute! A lot of photographers buy stuff on etsy. Congrats on being featured. After reading your blog I figured out how to add music to mine! Thanks for inspiring me!!!

Rebecca said...

Love the butterfly wings. How about a Candy Corn creation? (see my blog for an explanation)