Monday, October 6, 2008

Friday Night Football



So Friday was Keaton's birthday. He was super excited - as I mentioned earlier this week =) We decided that we would go to the High School Fooball game, as a family, on Friday night. I mean hey - it was number 1 playing number 2 - we had to go. Besides that Tanner's whole team was going and he was getting in for free. They were going to sit as a team. We arrived at 6:45 to drop Tanner off with his teammates - he quickly wanted nothing to do with us. We left him there and headed to the game. When we finally decided where we were going to sit we realized that we were sitting 1 row below the Martins. Keaton was so excited - He hadn't seen Justin in a while. Then the DiFuria's arrived- This is Keaton's bestest buddy Nick's family. So Keaton was feeling like he was having a pretty special birthday. Phil bought Keaton a foam finger on our way into the game- I knew things would get crazy with that finger. Once his friends saw that he had one they quickly talked their parents into getting one too. They had a great time!! We had a great family night out. Phil watched the game, I critiqued the cheerleaders, Keaton played with his buddies, and Tanner wandered with his friends and pretended that we didn't exist =)

4 comments:

AsK said...

That's so awesome! I could see each one of you doing what you described! Is Keaton playing the guitar?? :) I see his hair is growing out too! Happy Birthday Keaton! We can't wait to see you all in about 6 weeks!

Jill Macknicki said...

Sounds like fun! I can totally see you watching the cheerleaders. Are you still coaching?

Rebecca said...

Copy the bunco pictures and post them on your blog, silly. It has been one week since your last post and that is a crying shame! And yes, it was Flight 26!

Lauren said...

Stace, you HAVE to read these books. ADHD (I don't remember you having this!)is no obstacle for these books. Trust me and everyone else..you'll thank us later. These books will give you the kind of butterflys in your stomach that you had in high school. Now I don't know about you, but it had been awhile since I had felt those...