Sunday, September 14, 2008

Typical Keaton!!



So the real reason that I started posting this morning was because Keaton inspired me to do so. When he got up this morning he had a bowl of cereal and finished off the box. After he was finished eating he asked me if he could make a "project" with the box. I asked him what kind of project?? He said " I want to make a Star Wars ship out of the box." I told him that was fine. He disappeared into the kitchen to make his ship. I continued on with my morning chores. About a half hour later I found him on the couch watching T.V. in a hat and his underwear. I didn't think much of it - he is always doing random things like putting on a beanie and ski gloves in the middle of summer - "Cause he likes it" so I continued on with my morning. I called him in the laundry room to pick up his clean laundry and he was no longer wearing the hat. I said come here - a little closer - closer.... what happened to your hair???? "Oh I think it is from the haircut place yesterday" (he got a haircut yesterday) I said let me see that -- I was ready to call the lady - then he informed me that he decided to just cut it a little while he was doing his project earlier this morning. It was so hard not to laugh - I had to turn my back. Now the decision at hand is to shave the whole thing - or just let the spot grow back - We will have to wait for Dad to get home from work for the final decision.


4 comments:

Siana said...

I say let him rock it!! Bella has cut her hair a few times. The last time she placed her cut hair outside the doggy door to dispose of it. I suppose she just wants to be like mommy...

Lauren said...

The more pictures of Keaton I see, the more I'm amazed. When I look at him, I see YOU from when we were just babies at Robinson Elementary. I'll bet he looks just like Phil when they are side-by-side too. I'd love to meet your family Stacey!

Jill Macknicki said...

That is my personal nightmare. I have to take Zoe for her first hair cut, but I'm terrified that she'll decide she can give herself a "trim" when ever she wants after that.

Rebecca said...

So, what did you guys decide? To shave or not to shave? I haven't seen him yet! Davis asks for him DAILY! BTW, I haven't posted Bunco yet 'cuz I look gross in the pictures. . .if I can overcome my vanity, I'll post them! Can't wait 'til Bunco at my house! BAD BAD HAIR NIGHT!