Sunday, September 14, 2008

Football Carnival

Tanner had football carnival yesterday. This is where the Clovis elementary schools get together and scrimmage each other. The teams play 12 minute scrimmages. Tanner loved every minute of it. He was so excited yesterday morning. While we were driving to Buchanan he said "Mom- I've got butterflies in my stomach. This is going to be so cool. I mean- we are going to play in the BIG stadium!! I can't wait!" We had a great time cheering him on. It was weird to be the parent in the stands cheering. It really makes you feel your age. Plus when I looked down the row from me, in the bleachers, who did I see.... Mr. Jeff LaBlue. His two girls were cheering. We discussed how it was really weird to be here how many years later - now cheering on our own kids. Man time flies.

No comments: