Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A little about us right now


So what has been happening in the Olmos world??
Tanner and Keaton are getting ready to start school on Monday - Keaton is sooo excited for kindergarten. He picked out his new Star Wars Clone Wars backback and had to wear it through Target (then we had to make a separate trip to Toy's R Us to find the matching lunchbox -because Target was out) Tanner will be starting 5th grade - Wow I can't believe that one - He is excited to show little bro the ropes. Phil is in nursing school (finally) and that is all consuming - but will be soooo worth it when he is finished. I am teaching fast track (reading intervention 4-6th grade) and loving every minute of it. With school and soccer/cross country season getting ready to start were are in for a busy season ahead. I look forward to sharing it with you all.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yay Stacey!!! I'm so glad that you started blogging. Thanks for checking out my blog. Things are hard for us right now, but checking out blogs and catching up make me feel normal again...