Saturday, August 23, 2008

Football??Huh???

Yesterday Keaton had his meet and greet with his kindergarten teacher. Tanner came with us so he could show Keaton around his old stompin grounds. While we were at school we ran into alot of people on campus. Many were trying to find out where they were supposed to be picking up there pads for football. Someone asked Tanner if he was going to play. He responded with "I've been thinkin about it" HUH - WHAT??? This was news to me - up until that moment he had been talking about running cross country. So after a long discussion and a lengthy permission slip, we picked up pads for football. This is going to be interesting. For those of you who know Tanner you know how athleticly inclined he is ;) Practice starts Monday, as does5th grade for Tanner and kindergarten for Keaton. I can't wait to see what I am going to post then. I will send Phil to practice with the camcorder - maybe he will catch something good to post. Phil is working all weekend so we are off with Uncle E today to get shoes for football -yes I said shoes - they can't wear cleats - I'm not that football ignorant =)

2 comments:

Jill Macknicki said...

WOW...football huh? You are brave to sign the permission slip so quickly without any prior preparation. I'll be curious to hear how it goes.
Love, Jill

Kristen said...

Wow! It has been a long time. I am glad to see you are doing so well. It will be fun to stay in touch now through our blogs. :)
Kristen(Ward)Reid