Sunday, August 24, 2008

Crafty

So I spent the weekend getting the kids prepared for school. We did all of our last minute shopping - including shoes for football =) The rest of the time I spent at my sisters house. We (being the Simes that we are) were feeling the need to be crafty. So we had been tossing around the idea of combining our talents and posting our stuff in an online store. Laurie makes really cute tutu outfits and I have been doing the hair bow thing for a few years now so we thought hey - why not. (Cause I have nothing else going on RIGHT??!!) We were able to get a lot done this weekend and am happy to say that as I type this Laurie is at her house slowly uploading things to the store. We shall see how it goes. Feel free to stop by and check things out www.poshprincesscouture.etsy.com

1 comment:

The Spradling Family said...

So Fun!!! Maybe you guys could teach my little boys how to sew, like your mom taught me!!! :o)
I'll go check out your website now!